Calling Harry Babb and anyone else in Tornado Ally

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

TailhookTom

Calling Harry Babb and anyone else in Tornado Ally

Post by TailhookTom »

Harry:

Everything okay with you and your family? I know there are other brethren that are in the danger zone. I've been in SouthWest Arkansas for work for two weeks and this was not a fun past couple of days -- I'm used to Hurricanes and being able to prepare, no matter how off the weather forecast is -- tornados, wow, this was a new experience.

Tom
Harry Babb

Re: Calling Harry Babb and anyone else in Tornado Ally

Post by Harry Babb »

Hey Tom

So far just a lot of rain right here on the coast.......probably got 2-3" over night........ Inland county's and north part of the coastal states are getting hammered with the wind storms.

As of 1:00 PM it just started raining here in Fairhope and along the Alabama Gulf Coast.

My take on the situation is that the worst of the weather will pass to the north of the Gulf Coast.

Will keep ya posted

hb
hb
MarkS
Location: The Frozen Tundra/EX-democratic stronghold Wisconsin

Post by MarkS »

Keep your head down Harry.
72 Bertram 25 FBC "Razorsharp" Hull #254-1849
Things of quality have no fear of time.

Bondage to spiritual faith faith to great courage courage to liberty liberty to abundance abundance to complacency to apathy to dependence to bondage
Harry Babb

Post by Harry Babb »

Wow! ! ! We are floating away......Flooding is the main problem right now.......It has rained hard for several hours now......roads are flooded......Fish River is rising......thank goodness we are on an outgoing tide right now.

Oh Well.......that's part of living in paradise! ! ! ..LOL! ! !

hb
hb
TailhookTom

Post by TailhookTom »

I'm glad you and yours are okay Harry. After dealing with Arkansas for the past two weeks, they can keep the tornados -- Hurricanes give some warning and prep time!

Tom
Harry Babb

Post by Harry Babb »

My family and I are doing just fine.......many families along our local rivers have several feet of water in their homes.

In the Fairhope area of Baldwin County we received about 10"-12" of rain........Pensacola Florida got hit much worse......some areas received 20" of rain.

I am sure there has been loss of life.....but no one is reporting yet.

We have not watched the news today......not sure how our friends north of the coast faired.......I can tell you that its not good.

hb
hb