A peek at 15000+ years ago

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Harry Babb

A peek at 15000+ years ago

Post by Harry Babb »

I believe I posted something about this discovery a year ago or so......but now we have actual footage.

My friend and dive instructor, Chas, has been so tight lipped about this discovery that he only told me about his involvment in the project a couple of weeks ago.

This discovery is less than 50 miles (as the crow flys) from where I am siting right now.

Take a look.....Myself as well as the dive/fishing community of our area will certainly appreciate a donation to the production of a "Documentary" about the "Underwater Forest"...... your help will be deeply appreciated

The link below will take you to the "Kickstarter" website and there you can enjoy the video

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/63 ... ter-forest

hb
hb
Tommy

Re: A peek at 15000+ years ago

Post by Tommy »

Harry, no luck connecting to the link.
Harry Babb

Post by Harry Babb »

Tommy wrote:Harry, no luck connecting to the link.
Tommy, when I click the link a suspicious page comes up that indicates that the website must be opened in a new window........is that the way it show up when you try to access the link?

Then I click open in a new window and it then works....

hb
hb
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Thanks Harry, I got it to play this time when I clicked on the second site. Now that is very interesting. I'm not sure what the humans did 15,000 years ago to cause the sea to rise by 60 feet, but they'd better quit doing it!
Harry Babb

Post by Harry Babb »

Tommy wrote: I'm not sure what the humans did 15,000 years ago to cause the sea to rise by 60 feet
I am sure that its now under control Tommy.......15,000 years ago the only long distance communication was smoke signals.....and the fires used for sending smoke signals caused "Global Warming" which melted the Ice Caps......but thankfully Mr. Gore invented the internet and now we don't have all of those fires overheating our planet........

Hopefully I can dive the "Underwater Forest" this summer.......and funny thing.......the area where the forest is located is exactly the same area where we liked to fish back in the late 70's and early 80's.....of course it was still covered by sand back then.

hb
hb
mike ohlstein
Site Admin
Location: So many things seem like no-brainers until you run into someone with no brain.

Post by mike ohlstein »

Where I'm sitting here in Queens, the ice was once one mile thick. As I look out the window, I don't see any ice.

Clearly the earth is warming.

On the other hand, it was 70 degrees on Sunday and it will be 35 tonight.

Clearly the earth is cooling.

Any questions?
Mike
Mean Team Leader
PREDATOR

Burn Oil
Eat Food
1973 FBC 1286 0273-315
Harry Babb

Post by Harry Babb »

Mike wrote:Any questions?
Mike
Rereading my smart ARSS description of "Global Warming" and your Witty Response......is sounding like Mrs Pelosi has warpped our brains........how can that bee???

hb
hb
Bruce
Site Admin

Post by Bruce »

There is so much we don't know about our under water world. Scientists and researchers can argue and theorize when and how things happened or will happen till the end of time but there are many things we just don't know and will never know.

One thing is certain, the world has changed over the course of time and gone thru weather cycles long before the tree huggers started blaming climate change on man's use of green house gasses and carbon foot prints. That they can't argue with.

This discovery is just another amazing opportunity this world has to offer to explore and enjoy and accept without trying to mud it up with scientific garbage.

If you don't dive, get into it. The under water world is awesome.