back online

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Mitch

back online

Post by Mitch »

after getting seperated from my "MOJO" several years ago. I have started my third bertram project 25-263 1962 Convertible. I tried going on the 25 website but was unable. i know they have gone through some changes but did not know their current status. Anyway, so glad to be back in the bertram saddle again. I'm going with 315 cummins mid ship jack shaft and bravo II. I've offered some parts on the swap shop if anyone is intertested. Thanks
Mitch
Charlie J

Re: back online

Post by Charlie J »

hey welcome back mitch
1968 hull # 316 - 757
mike ohlstein
Site Admin
Location: So many things seem like no-brainers until you run into someone with no brain.

Post by mike ohlstein »

Hey Mitch!
Mike
Mean Team Leader
PREDATOR

Burn Oil
Eat Food
1973 FBC 1286 0273-315
Mitch

Post by Mitch »

Thanks for the welcome, my wife and I really miss the Bertram experience and all the great folks we met. I've had three "other" boats but my wife is a Bertram snob and I struggle getting her out on the water these days. I can only afford boating a few hundred or a few thousand at a time so here we go again , hull up 25 project. Hopefully ill see you at rendezvous next August we miss that the most. All stay well !!!
Mitch
Bruce
Site Admin

Post by Bruce »

Mitch,
Don't need a boat or a running boat to attend a Bertram party. I drove my wife up to the NC party a couple years back and she still talks about all the great folks there.

As long as you don't wear a Carver shirt, you'll have a great time.
Mitch

Post by Mitch »

You are right Bruce, but my wife and I have both started new careers so we can't roll quite like we used to but we're gettin there NE rendezvous next year for sure, Bertram or not. I got enough Bertram shirts from the first 7 rendezvous to last a while longer
Mitch
Bob H.

Post by Bob H. »

Welcome back to the sandbox Mitch, good luck on your 25 rehab, see you next august..BH
1966 31 Bahia Mar #316-512....8 years later..Resolute is now a reality..Builder to Boater..285 hours on the clocks..enjoying every minute..how many days till spring?
bob lico

Post by bob lico »

Mitch if you can " put up" with a New Yorker calling your town " foul mouth" I can get you most anything you need .welcome back.
capt.bob lico
bero13010473