Buzzy Scarabin - Post Eads

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

CaptPatrick
Founder/Admin
Location: 834 Scott Dr., LLANO, TX 78643 - 325.248.0809 bertram31@bertram31.com

Buzzy Scarabin - Post Eads

Post by CaptPatrick »

This message was received today.... Please reply directly to Brandi Rollo, brandi.rollo@gmail.com

Subject: Buzzy Scarabin
X-Mailer: iPhone Mail (10B329)
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 12:54:22 -0500
To: "bertram31@bertram31.com" <bertram31@bertram31.com>

Hi. My name is Brandi Rollo. Jeffery "Buzzy" Scarabin, the "Port Eads legend" is my grandfather, whom I called "Pop". I am reaching out to you because I found your email from doing a search on Port Eads and my grandfather.

Last week, me and my family met with Billy Nungesser, Parish President of Plaquemines Parish, to talk about about Port Eads and my grandfather.

I'm so happy to say that on June 8 of this year, we will finally be bringing Pop home. His wishes were for his ashes to be spread at Port Eads.

We are also planning to have a memorial site down there for my grandfather for the Grand Opening of Port Eads within the next couple months.

I was wondering if you have any photos of my grandfather or photos of Port Eads from trips down there? Also, any memories you can share with me and my family would be greatly appreciated.

Please share with message with anyone you know that knew my grandfather and Port Eads.

Thanks for your time.
I hope to hear from you soon.
_____
Brandi Rollo
brandi.rollo@gmail.com
Br,

Patrick

Molon labe
randall

Re: Buzzy Scarabin - Post Eads

Post by randall »

there must be hundreds (if not thousands) of photos of port eads in the hands of the faithful. "you can buy anything here as long as its gas , ice, or a t shirt".