Down Jersey Marine

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

ScottD

Down Jersey Marine

Post by ScottD »

Just want to let everyone know about how good Tim @ Down Jersey Marine is to deal with. I'm in Tampa and all the work was in Jersey but he handled everything great and was very fair cost wise. I would recomend him to anyone. In hind sight, I should have had him handle the shipping, but I think it's covered now.

ScottD
Charlie

Post by Charlie »

Tim does a good job and he is one of the sponsors of the Bertram Mid-Atlantic Rendezvous.
JimmyG

Post by JimmyG »

Scott, he's a great guy to deal with he did my install in 2000 you wont be disapointed
charlie falkenstein

Post by charlie falkenstein »

scott
have you recieved the engines yet?i agree with you tim is great to deal with and a really great person.the PLAYPEN is maving along ,i ordered a complete deck kit from glastech which was shipped on monday and should reach downjersey friday.cant wait for this project to be completed and spring to get here.
ScottD

6BTA's

Post by ScottD »

Charlie, I got'em Monday, haven't even uncrated them yet. Thanks for everything and good luck with the repower. I'll give ya an update when I get started, but that won't be until late summer or fall, after the trip down to Marathon in May.

Thanks again, Scott
charlie falkenstein

was just down to marathon with marc sheridan,windy as all get out so we went to bahia honda bridge for some goliath grouper and shark as well as all the other species down there,caught some bluerunners put them down on cable leaders and torpedoe weights on penn 50wides and HANG ON,we got 1 grouper on fri.about 150/175,1 grouper on sat over 300 and my son got a nice bull shark about 150.we had a fun couple of days. those big grouper are a hoot.i will post pix as soon as my buddie emails them to me.
good luck
charlie
Tony Meola

Post by Tony Meola »

Does anyone have the address of Down Jersey Marine. When I hit the link on the old board it takes me to Mack Boring. Tony Meola
charlie falkenstein

downjersey marine
1036 ye greate st
greenwich nj 08323
Tony Meola

Post by Tony Meola »

Charlie

Thank You