B31 on ebay?

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Todd Pearce

B31 on ebay?

Post by Todd Pearce »

Hi all, today a1969 b13 got listed on ebay and Iam currently looking for one , Does anyone know the boat, its in NJ
Tony Meola

Post by Tony Meola »

Todd

I can't find the listing.
1975 FBC BERG1467-315
Todd Pearce

Post by Todd Pearce »

Man that was quick,must have sold was advertised for 12k
Charlie

Post by Charlie »

It was the old L&H boat. I looked at it probably 10 years ago when L&H still owned it. She was clapped out then. 12K was fair price maybe overpriced for a hull. Now depending on condition the Murray Chair could be worth a couple grand.
JP Dalik

Post by JP Dalik »

Just saw this boat getting loaded on a truck. It might have been the old L&H but has been called by another name for over 20+years currently she's named the Devastator.

boat is headed to md according to the driver
KR

JP
1977 RLDT "CHIMERA"
Joseph Fikentscher

Post by Joseph Fikentscher »

Years ago a 31 named the Devestator was run hard up on the marshes in Ocean BeachIII / Chadwick. I remember the story was that they were coming back from Barnegat Inlet late at night. Must have been moving! Boat was completely out of the water!
Tony Meola

Post by Tony Meola »

Joseph Fikentscher wrote:Years ago a 31 named the Devestator was run hard up on the marshes in Ocean BeachIII / Chadwick. I remember the story was that they were coming back from Barnegat Inlet late at night. Must have been moving! Boat was completely out of the water!
Joe

Was not the first and won't be the last.

3 years ago a guy did the same thing with a 40 Ocean. Put it 50ft up into the Marsh just north of Forked River, at Sunrise Beach. Took them 2 weeks to figure out how to get her off without environmental damage. Hell he cleared a swatch of marsh about 10' wide. A little late for the environmental issues I would say.
1975 FBC BERG1467-315