Doc's Pictures

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

mike ohlstein
Site Admin
Location: So many things seem like no-brainers until you run into someone with no brain.

Doc's Pictures

Post by mike ohlstein »

Got the disk's that you sent Doc. Some great stuff. Thanks for the memories....
Mike
Mean Team Leader
PREDATOR

Burn Oil
Eat Food
1973 FBC 1286 0273-315
Rawleigh

Post by Rawleigh »

I watched the video last night. Very well done Doc! I'm impressed with the professional way it was put together. Thank you. Rawleigh
Rawleigh
1966 FBC 31
Doc

Post by Doc »

Thanks.....It's about the only thing that I do on a computer, and after my slip at TS, I spent about a week pretty much immobilized here at the computer.

Relive the memories!

Doc
Doc
thuddddddd

stuff

Post by thuddddddd »

Kathi liked the show also. But she wonders why I always looked pissed(and fat) I told her it was cause UV wouldn't let me drink, or wear wife beater shirts, and he put me on my best behavior(and I am fat).
The other thing I had to explain to her was about ran dall jumping in the chair , out of turn, to reel the big black marlin that we hooked. Pushy surfer dude that he is(its either that, or bad manners). If it weren't for his skill as a producer of fine beverages, on the boat, I might have been forced to send him for a swim
randall

Post by randall »

bad manners?..........not me senoir ..another Panama for you and the doctor ,por favor?............................just came in from a super fun surf session........only difference...30guys out
Doc

Post by Doc »

If you looked into a mirror, you would realize that the pissed look is just the way it is.....Or could it be that you were ashamed to admit that you were really having fun on a RDT and catching , to boot!

Seriously, thanks for your help in getting me through the MIA airport.....I made my connection with about 10 min to spare.....couldn't have done it without the wheelchair......I can't walk that fast!
Doc
Doc
In Memory Walter K

Post by In Memory Walter K »

Great job Doc! We enjoyed watching it with company last night! They couldn't believe it was a group that met on the internet that put together the whole trip and spent that much money to do it. Walter
Terry Frank

Post by Terry Frank »

Doc,

Many thinks for the pictures. You did a great job with them.

Br,

Terry
AndreF

Post by AndreF »

Just got mine today.
Thanks Doc!
I'm not sure but indecision may or may not be my problem.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

1981 FBC BERG1883M81E
Garry

Post by Garry »

Doc,

Received your DVDs last evening. Thanks alot and great job as usual!! Hope your are getting back up to full speed.

Garry
In Memory of Vicroy

Post by In Memory of Vicroy »

Doc - watched the video last nite at the camp with Don Helms. Great job as usual. Captured the essence of the place, the people, the whole experience.

So what happened at AC? You guys lose not only your money, but your boats to Sir Donald at the tables?

UV
Charlie J

Post by Charlie J »

doc
just watched the dvd, outstanding job, looks like you guys had a ball down there, wheres timmy , was he getting his own personal chalk line drawn at the bar