Boat lift question

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

buzzk

Boat lift question

Post by buzzk »

I'm exploring buying a Bertram 31, I already have a lift that will handle a 31 gas boat. At this point I'm just curious but how far apart do you space the bunks under the boat?
THESALTYSATO

Re: Boat lift question

Post by THESALTYSATO »

I see you are in MC. My lift is at Crows Nest Yacht Club on the causeway at Atlantic Beach. The boat is currently off the lift for another week. Feel free to go measure the bunks and the boat guides for any measurements. I believe the bunks are 36 inches apart. Ask for Craig the manager or Susan and they can direct you to my lift. I will be back in town for the weekend if you would like to meet. Be glad to help in any way i can.
buzzk

Re: Boat lift question

Post by buzzk »

THESALTYSATO wrote:I see you are in MC. My lift is at Crows Nest Yacht Club on the causeway at Atlantic Beach. The boat is currently off the lift for another week. Feel free to go measure the bunks and the boat guides for any measurements. I believe the bunks are 36 inches apart. Ask for Craig the manager or Susan and they can direct you to my lift. I will be back in town for the weekend if you would like to meet. Be glad to help in any way i can.
Thanks for the offer I took you up and measured the bunks. Did you have to install those higher bunks? Other than 31's at marinas on dry stack which appeared to be the same bunks that they use on all boats, I've never seen your set up before. But I've never paid attention how private lifts were set for inboards. Thanks Buzz