Belize CitY ,Belize

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Davidr0007

Belize CitY ,Belize

Post by Davidr0007 »

This is incredible, I just got back from a Great 11 day cruise in the western Carribean .We were pullin into Belize and lo and Behold the greatest boat ever built tools by .I.m 12 decks up so I couldn't read the name but it looked to be in great shape ..It looked as it was coming home from a fishing trip although I did not see any booty aboard. Who is the mystery owner..?
DavidR
CaptPatrick
Founder/Admin
Location: 834 Scott Dr., LLANO, TX 78643 - 325.248.0809 bertram31@bertram31.com

Post by CaptPatrick »

David,

Sounds like you had a great trip. It's doubtful that any B31 owners down there, (other than BrianB), will be frequenting our board, but who knows, you might get lucky. There are numerous B31s scattered along the Yucan Pennisula & into Central America.

I always find it amazing that a boat with so few copies ever produced seems to pop up virtually every where. Even places that don't have one within a thousand miles is likely to be home to someone who knows about 'em...

Br,

Patrick
JGomber

Post by JGomber »

Cap'n Pat,
I always thought that 1800 plus copies was a real healthy production number. What comparable boats from that period were built in greater numbers? What about today's production numbers ( not that there is anything comparable!)?
Jerry, Triton II